- What are cookies;
- How to manage cookies on our Website;
- Details about how we handle personal data;
- Contact us for further information; and
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device when you visit our Website. The cookie 'remembers' your computer or other electronic device when you return to our Website and some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We want you to understand the different types of cookies that are used on our Website. We use a variety of cookie types and other tracking technologies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies which are strictly necessary for the performance of our Website and to maintain the security and stability of our Website. These cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, for Website navigation, ensuring our online forms work, or enabling you to log in. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you visit our Website.
- Social media cookies: these cookies enable you to share our content with your social media friends and networks. This includes tracking your browser across other websites to collect information about your interests, which may impact the content you see on other websites.
- Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit on our Website, and other performance metrics. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use on our Website and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
*Duration means the period that our cookies are installed on your device. At the expiry of this period, you will be asked to agree to the cookies again on our Website.
How to manage cookies on our Website
Cookies have different purposes on our Website as above. However, most browsers and, in some cases, the settings on your mobile device, allow you to disable them if you would like to. You can also disable cookies that we may place directly by using our on-site cookie control. Some cookies are necessary to ensure our Website's functionality and security so they cannot be switched off.
You can withdraw your consent and deactivate non-essential cookies at any time by opening the cookie banner and changing your preferences through "Cookie Settings". If you disable cookies, you may find that you have a less personalised experience on our Website and that certain parts of our Website do not work as they should or at all.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you can visit our cookie setting panel in the site footer or you can deactivate these cookies through your browser. Consult the “Help”, “Tools”, or “Edit” options in your browser to manage these types of cookies.
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences.
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics across all websites you can do so here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Mobile device settings
Your mobile device may provide settings that allow you to express the choice not to have information about your use of mobile ads used for interest-based advertising purposes. On your iOS device, this is called “Limit Ad Tracking,” and on your Android device, it is called “Opt out of Ads Personalisation” or “Opt out of interest-based ads”.
Details about how we handle personal data
Contact us for further information